In a previous post, I wrote about installing Alfresco (Community Edition) on OSX Mavericks in order to take a look at the new features in Alfresco version 5 (5.0.a).
Now that I have Alfresco 5 up and running I want to learn more about Alfresco Share, Share Page Creation and the Share Widget Library.
Enabling Client-Debug Mode
We can tell Alfresco to use uncompressed resources by switching Share into “client-debug” mode.
First, we need to locate the Share custom configuration file:
Then, open it in your favourite editor:
cd /Applications/alfresco/5.0.a/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/web-extension/ open -a TextEdit share-config-custom.xml
And, update it as follows:
Now, restart Alfresco:
And, you should see the new Debug Menu:
- The Ionic Framwwork: Getting Started Guide
- Jeff Potts: Share-related tutorials & resources
- Share-Extras: Development Environment
- Alfresco: Coding Standards
- Erik Winlöf: Introducing the CSRFPolicy in Alfresco Share
- Erik Winlöf: Introducing the IFramePolicy in Alfresco Share
- Erik Winlöf: Introducing the SecurityHeadersPolicy in Alfresco Share